Spicy Cucumber Salad
This spicy salad is the perfect compliment to any rice or pasta dish. Whip it up in just minutes and let it chill in the fridge while you make the rest of your meal!
- 1 large English cucumber - sliced, and cut into 1/2-inch thick half rounds
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Crunchy Onion Kick
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Place cucumbers into a colander, sprinkle with salt, and let drain at least 30 minutes. Shake off excess liquid but don't rinse the cucumbers.
- Whisk Crunchy Onion Kick, sugar, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a salad bowl. Make sure the sugar has dissolved. Stir in drained cucumbers to coat with dressing. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.