Brie Quesadillas with Mango Lime Salsa
We're back with another way to kick up a basic dish! These quesadillas are anything but ordinary. With creamy melted brie, crunchy apples, and a sweet salsa with a kick, these are a simple pleasure that you won't stop craving anytime soon!
- 6 large, burrito size tortillas
- 2 wheels brie cheese
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced (we prefer Envy)
- 4 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Tahitian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 chicken breasts (optional), seasoned, sauteed and sliced
For Mango Salsa
- 2 ripe mangos
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 tsp minced cilantro
- 3 tsp Sonoma Harvest Sriracha Lime White Balsamic
- 4 tbsp finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients for salsa. Refrigerate and allow to chill for minimum of 20 minutes.
- Cut brie into 1/4 inch slices. (Tip: place brie in freezer for 15 minutes prior to make slicing easier). Thinly slice apples.
- Brush tortillas on one side with a small amount of Sonoma Harvest Tahitian Lime Olive Oil. Assemble each quesadilla with oiled side out adding brie, apple slices, mango salsa, and chicken (optional). Heat on a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat until golden on each side.
- Serve with cilantro lime rice, tortilla chips, and of course...Margaritas! Enjoy!