Lemon Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
This delicious appetizer will wow you! Enjoy these before a nice pasta dish or a simple chicken and veggie dish. These pair wonderfully with a nice bottle of Sonoma County Chardonnay!
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 1/2 lb baby mushrooms
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz Sonoma Harvest Lemon Artichoke Tapenade
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove stems from mushrooms and roughly chop stems. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add chopped mushrooms stems and cook until most of the moisture is out, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add breadcrumbs and let toast slightly, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix together mushroom stem mixture, Sonoma Harvest Lemon Artichoke Tapenade, cream cheese, parsley, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with filling.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and the tops are golden, 20 minutes.