Fig, Blue Cheese, and Arugula Flatbread
Easy to assemble and easy to share (or not!)! Enjoy this gourmet flatbread as a shared appetizer or as a main dish alongside a glass of Sonoma Harvest Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 2 rounds of flatbread (we recommend naan)
- Sonoma Harvest Caramelized Red Onion and Fig Tapenade
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 oz baby arugula (about 2 handfuls), washed and spun dry
- 1 tsp Sonoma Harvest California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz thinly sliced Prosciutto, divided (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Place the rounds of flatbread on the prepared sheet and spread Sonoma Harvest Caramelized Red Onion and Fig Tapenade on flatbread.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake until the flatbreads are golden and toasted around the edges, about 10-12 minutes.
- While the flatbreads bake, drizzle baby arugula with Sonoma Harvest California Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Toss and reserve.
- When the flatbreads are done baking, scatter with the baby arugula and add Prosciutto if using.
- Slice, serve, enjoy!