Honey Apple Crisp
Nothing says Fall like a simple apple crisp, topped with our signature wildflower honey! This is the epitome of a simple, family favorite. Throw this dessert together in a flash, enjoy the aroma it fills your home with, and watch it disappear even quicker when you serve it to your family & friends!
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 stick sweet cream salted butter, cubed
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Wildflower Honey
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. Butter a 9x9 baking dish.
- Toss peeled apple slices in lemon juice and granulated sugar. Pour apples into baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, dark brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cubed butter.
- Pour oat mixture on top of apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are tender and bubbling. If topping is becoming brown too quickly, cover with foil and reduce oven to 375°.
- As soon as crisp is removed from the oven, drizzle with Sonoma Harvest Wildflower Honey.