Goat Cheese & Pear Flatbread
Creamy goat cheese, sweet pears and honey, warm Naan crisp on the outside and soft in the center... are you drooling yet?? Try out this delicious crowd pleaser as an appetizer or pair alongside a salad for a perfect dinner. Add some bacon or prosciutto to make it heartier! Bon appetit!
- In a small dish, combine a few sprigs of thyme with 2 tablespoons California Extra Virgin Olive Oil and allow to sit for a minimum of 5 - 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush California Extra Virgin Olive Oil evenly over Naan.
- Melt butter in a large pan and over medium-low heat, add pears and a pinch of sugar. Sauté for 5 minutes, turn over and sauté 5 minutes more.
- Spread goat cheese over Naan. This step does not need to be perfect! The goat cheese will warm and spread in the oven, just try to cover as much of the Naan as possible. Top with sautéd onions and pears.
- Slice into several pieces and serve as an appetizer or enjoy with a salad! Serve warm.