Easy Peasy Cast Iron Pizza
This recipe is perfect for date night, family fun night, or a Friday night to yourself with a glass of wine. Let your local pizzeria do the heavy lifting and give you more time to catch up on your favorite Netflix show with this easy Cast Iron Pizza.
- Your Favorite Store Bought Pizza Dough
- 1-2 cup Pizza Sauce (Store Bought is totally fine but if you are feeling fancy, make your own!)
- .5 cup Sliced Bell Peppers
- .5 cup Slice Onions
- .5 cup Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Hot Chili Oil
- 2 cup Fresh Grated Mozzerella
- Place well oiled cast iron skillet in your oven while it preheats to 450 degrees.
- On a well floured surface, roll out your pizza dough to the desired shape and size.
- Once your oven reaches desired temperature, carefully remove the cast iron and place your pizza dough in the center. Assemble as usual with, sauce, cheese, and desired toppings
- Place in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the pizza reaches desired crispy-bubbly goodness.
- Place pizza on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes and top with Sonoma Harvest Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar and Hot Chili Oil.