Kicked Up Tri Tip
Kick your favorite roast up a notch with this spicy, sweet, and savory BBQ sauce as a glaze! Truly the best addition for BBQ sandwiches, salads, or with a size of taters!
- 2-3 lb Trimmed Tri Tip Roast
- 2 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Fresh Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Steak Rub or Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Sonoma Harvest Kicked Up Ketchup
- To prepare the roast, make sure the silver skin and additional fat has been trimmed off and pat dry. Rub roast with Olive Oil and season generously with seasonings of your choice. Sear Roast on a high heat for 6 minutes per side or until desired color has been achieved. Roast in oven preheated to 425* for approximately 12 minutes per lb for a medium rare roast. Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes, slice against the grain, and enjoy.