Easy Instant Pot Pasta Salad
Let's soak up the hot summer months with a cool dish. This easy pasta salad will be cooked up in no time. Make it in the morning and it will be chilled and ready in time for that afternoon BBQ with your friends. Recipe is made using an 8 qt pressure cooker. Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 6 minutes Time to come to pressure: 5 minutes Refrigeration time: 60 minutes Total Time: 76 minutes
- 8 oz dry rotini noodles
- 1 cup Sonoma Harvest Roasted Garlic Italian Dressing
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 oz salami, cut into pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- Open the lid of your Instant Pot, and add Sonoma Harvest Roasted Garlic Italian Dressing and the chicken broth. Add the noodles into the Pot, making sure that all of the noodles are covered by the liquid. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and turn it to HIGH for 6 minutes. Once the cooking cycle is complete, perform a Quick Release.
- Pour the noodles and the extra liquid into a bowl, and place in the fridge for about a half an hour.
- At the end of the half hour, check on your noodles. They should be cold and should have absorbed the rest of the liquid in the bowl.
- Add the bell peppers, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, basil, and salami. Stir and enjoy! If you like a stronger Italian dressing flavor or more liquid in your pasta salad, you can add ½ cup of Sonoma Harvest Roasted Garlic Italian Dressing into the bowl after tasting and stir.
- Leave a comment on this post letting us know what you thought!