Cranberry Horseradish & Brie Crostini
Appetizer goals: flavorful, decadent, QUICK. Yeah, we're into that! Try out this super simple recipe next time you're invited to bring an appetizer to a get together or when you're hosting a holiday cocktail party!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice 1/2 a baguette into 12 slices, about 1/2" - 3/4" in thickness. Brush each slice lightly with Sonoma Harvest Sweet Basil Olive Oil.
- Cut Brie into 12 slices. Lay atop bread slices.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted, being careful not to overcook so as to avoid crostini becoming too hard.
- While crostini are baking, heat a small pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of Sonoma Harvest Sweet Basil Olive Oil and pine nuts. Remove from pan when they begin to brown.
- Remove crostini from oven, dollop a small amount of Sonoma Harvest Cranberry Horseradish Jam, and top with a sprinkling of pine nuts.
- Try not to eat every crostini before your guests arrive. (Optional, of course)