Smoked Paprika Sweet Potato Hash
You've gotta get a load of this Sweet Potato Hash featuring our new Smoked Paprika Onion Rub! It's a vegetarian way to use this versatile item - have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It's a great option for making ahead of time and serving throughout the week, which is just what we need when we've got a full schedule! If you try it, let us know how it turned out!
- In a medium sized bowl, toss sweet potatoes in 2 tbsp EVOO. Add 2-3 tbsp Sonoma Harvest Smoked Paprika Onion Rub, toss to coat.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and cook until slightly softened (about 15-20 minutes).
- In a separate pan at medium-high, add one tbsp EVOO. Add onions and cook until translucent, then add garlic until they become fragrant. Add peppers and kale, drizzle with ½ tbsp EVOO, lower heat to medium and cook until kale is a vibrant green and peppers are softened.
- Mix together sautéed vegetables with sweet potatoes in skillet. Fold in black beans.
- Optional garnishes: Fried egg, avocado, shredded cheese, sesame or chia seeds.