Garden Ranch Pizza
Who doesn't love pizza? It's a go-to in our house. There are so many different ways to enjoy it: homemade, delivery, even frozen! Here's a simple recipe for one of our favorites. An easy crust is made using ingredients you've probably already got on hand. Go with a classic red sauce or try this garlic ranch sauce that couldn't be easier. Top it with the veggies you need to use up from your crisper! One way we like to take it to the next level is by drizzling a flavor-infused olive oil on top! We've got a bunch you can try, but our favorite lately is our new Pesto Parmesan Oil. What kind will you try?
- .25 oz active dry yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2.5 cup bread flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 red onion
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tbsp flavor infused olive oil
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Combine active dry yeast, sugar, and warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add flour, salt, and olive oil. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer to a lightly greased pan.
- To make the sauce: combine ranch dressing & minced garlic. Easy peasy! Can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 2 days.
- Add sauce and desired toppings. We like using mozzarella, bacon, quartered artichoke hearts, spinach, tomatoes, and red onions. Bake for 10-15 minutes. The best part: immediately drizzle a flavor infused oil over your hot pizza! We're loving the Sonoma Harvest Pesto Parmesan Oil! Next level pizza is yours to enjoy!