Sonoma Harvest Sangria
Enjoy this simple and delicious recipe from the comfort of your home! You may already have most of the ingredients in your kitchen! Recipe adapted from Jamie Oliver - Drinks
- 1/2 a navel orange with rind, sliced into small pieces, large seeds removed
- 1/2 an apple (we love Envy apples if you can find them) cored, with skin, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tbsp organic brown sugar (or 3 Tbsp organic cane sugar)
- 3/4 cup orange juice (plus more to taste)
- 1 bottle (750ml) Sonoma Harvest Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 cup ice, to chill
- Add fruit, and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle using a muddler or wooden spoon for about a minute.
- Add juice and brandy, muddle again to combine.
- Stir in Sonoma Harvest Cabernet Sauvignon, then taste and adjust flavor as desired, adding more of any or all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add ice and stir once more to chill. Serve as is, adding more ice as desired. Garnish with fruit segments if you'd like. CHEERS!
- Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours (if it lasts that long!).